[AT] Portland Info

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Thu Jul 24 08:47:14 PDT 2008

As a resident of Indiana who has lost nearly all of my mature Ash trees in the past few years, I feel that the statement concerning NO OUT-OF-STATE FIREWOOD needs to be emphasized.  Much of the state is now quarantined to the point that you can't even cross county lines with firewood.  Please, Don't bring it in.

Larry