[AT] Hefty Tractor Company - Madison, WI????

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 19:40:34 PDT 2008

There seems to be quite a bit of chatter about Hefty on Yesterdays tractor.  Try a search there of Hefty.  Most are people looking for engine and transmission parts that seem to be no longer available.  Several posters claim to have both a g and F.  Below is a sample on one post:

(Engine is a Continental R800, 37hp,4cyl.,overhead valve,gas. Engine is
the same that was used in the 1959 Renught(sic) Dolphin rear engine
car.I have a model G and a model F Hefty. The F model is a front engine
tractor.)

Charlie V in WNY