[AT] Hefty Tractor Company - Madison, WI????

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Wed Jul 23 16:59:42 PDT 2008

John,

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it only lists the Hefty Model G which is a
rear engine tractor. They must have moved the company because this tractor has
an identifying plate on it from Madison, WI not Juneau, WI. The tractor I saw at
the show had a front engine which was made by Continental. From Google searches
I have done, it may be a model F.  But information is pretty sparse. Thanks
again.