[AT] Battery in backwards question

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Tue Jul 22 10:18:07 PDT 2008

One of the very first things I learned from my first car in 1950 was that a
battery will take a charge in the wrong direction.  It will just be a LOT
smaller charge.  The starter will still work... barely.  The polarity won't
be reversed. We never had a charger so the battery was installed and the
vehicle had to be pull started.

George Willer