[AJD] Re JD trailer ID

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Mon Jul 21 13:40:05 PDT 2008

Wait just a minute

I had assumed when this thread started it was referencing the old
equipment trailers Deere offered long ago.

Snowco trailers were a more recent offering that personally I equate with the introduction of
Deere's lawn equipment.

We used a Snowco for many years until it was stolen and in fact still have a single
place Snowco trailer here we use from time to time.

Which one?

Greg

NOW!! CHECK YOUR PART #'S AT WWW.JOETRAKTOR.COM!

WE ARE NO LONGER ON THE JOHN DEERE PARTS LOCATOR

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709