[AJD] Re JD trailer ID

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Mon Jul 21 07:36:46 PDT 2008

I have these old trailers in an old sales catalog somewhere, will see if I can dig
the info up and post it

Interestingly, a few years ago Deere announced they were coming with a line of
equipment trailers but it was dropped before they were introduced. Too bad, we
were interested in seeing what they would have had to offer.

Greg

NOW!! CHECK YOUR PART #'S AT WWW.JOETRAKTOR.COM!

WE ARE NO LONGER ON THE JOHN DEERE PARTS LOCATOR

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709