[Farmall] Got to be NC Festival pictures

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 20:24:56 PDT 2008

The note and pictures in that thread about the 7266 reminded me of
what came to cultivate the corn field behind our house on 76th St in
Caledonia, Michigan last Autumn...

http://lisaandroger.com/STX480/

what a monster!!!!!! I missed seeing it drive away down the road, but
that must have been a sight too!!

And that same day they planted winter wheat (I think it was). That was
harvested this week by a monstrous 4 wheel drive green machine that
had dual wheels on front. No photos of that.

Cheers

Roger