[AJD] Re JD trailer ID

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Sun Jul 20 20:54:26 PDT 2008

The trailer is located in Forsyth, MO.  I stopped by on my way to
Springfield yesterday and looked it over but didn't bother to take
pictures as it was raining at the time.  While it is green I found no
JD markings on it anywhere.  It is a single axle dual wheeled tilt
trailer.  It is set up as a car hauler  or equipt trailer with
channels to drive a vehicle on.  The center of the bed is open between
the channels.  It looked like it would handle a pretty heavy load,
although it would be a high load.

Gary