[Farmall] rust paint for my trailer - Rust Bullet

Paul Bazzetta bazzetta at execpc.com
Sun Jul 20 08:41:56 PDT 2008

A few years ago I bought a great trailer from an ATIS member from
Alabama (sorry that I forgot who).  He sued to hauls his vintage CAT
crawler on it.  After 10+ years of parking it outside I now have to
replace the decking.  While I'm at it I figured that I would re-wire
and paint the frame.  The frame is solid and just has some surface rust.

Has any had experience using Rust Bullet or similar paint on products
for covering/converting rust?

-Paul