[AT] Melting it all down.(copper is the new gold)

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Jul 20 07:24:14 PDT 2008

Wow,  there is more snow in that picture than has fallen on eastern NC in my
entire 58 years TOTAL.   I'm sure it's beautiful country but if I go up
there it will be in the summer!

BTW, you might want to take Steve W. up on his offer. He's a pretty handy
fellow!  Since I accused him of just being after your berries I figured I
better set the record staight on him. grins

Charlie