[AT] Melting it all down.(copper is the new gold)

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 20 05:33:11 PDT 2008

 Nothing quite like the feeling of working in a field and drive over a large
bottle and have it break. I used to walk a ways in front of the tractor
tossing all the beer and wine bottles back on the shoulder/edge of the road.
But if we were harrowing in a heavy cover crop, you just hoped for the best.
Now the only fields I tend are way away from the public. I just have to
watch out for deer horns!

John Hall