[AT] Melting it all down.(copper is the new gold)

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Jul 19 18:57:55 PDT 2008

Wow, I can't imagine not liking huckleberries (blueberries).  There are a
couple of big blueberry farms here.  I've been eating them regularly for
about a month now.  The other day for lunch I had a bowl of Special K with
red berries (freeze dried strawberries) topped with a handful of
blueberries, a sliced up bannana and a sliced up fresh peach and of course
milk.  Man was it good.

Charlie