[AT] Melting it all down.(copper is the new gold)

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sat Jul 19 14:16:03 PDT 2008

charlie hill wrote:
> Yeah Steve, we know.  You just want some huckleberries. LOL

Nope... I actually don't like them. Now elderberries, currents,
blackberries, raspberries and strawberries....

All of those make a great pie, they also work real well with rhubarb,
which I have a LOT of. I plan on making a few more pies to freeze this
coming week. I also like to make up fruit filling bags. then all I need
to do is roll the crust toss in the filling and bake.

Nothing like a fresh home baked strawberry rhubarb pie with a dollop of
vanilla ice cream and some whipped cream....

--
Steve Williams
Firefighter,EMT, Fire Police