[AT] JD 60/ PTO Spreader

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 18 18:09:11 PDT 2008

Dick, if my memory is right about that model number the 33 was around 130
bushel PTO spreader from Deere.  It was their first design that used a low
and wide box and a single rear paddle "beater" instead of the older pair of
toothed assemblies to shred the manure and a single, auger looking, rear
thingy to throw the material sideways and back.