[AT] Melting it all down.(copper is the new gold)

Rob Wilson rowilson at wildblue.net
Fri Jul 18 15:37:11 PDT 2008

Back on the farm we lived on that my father in law owns he had a rather odd
thing happen. He stopped by and found a whole group of boy scouts set up
camp. He asked the leader what they were doing and he said they were having
a weekend camp out. He asked him who owned the place and the guy says he
didn't know. My father in law told him he did and to pack them up and get
moving. The guy was ticked since he didn't understand what the problem was.
It's like that everywhere anymore. No one respects anyone's property or
rights. My neighbor and his son were flying his son's new remote control
airplane in this nice green field and enjoying the day. The farmer across
the road comes over and asks the same as my father in law does about who
owns the place. My neighbor actually thought no one did. The farmer said
unless he wants pay for the wheat he's stomping on they better leave. The
neighbor too was irritated but left.
Rob