[AJD] Part Number F301R

Michael Scholl buck69_hunter at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 20:29:56 PDT 2008

Dean,

You're certainly correct, I should have and usually qualify my statements
with "usually" or "typically".  I stand corrected!

Offline, I did point Charles to a parts source which I have had great
success with.

I do not claim to be a expert on any subject addressed in this forum, simply
an experienced observer.

One of the perks of subscribing to this forum is the privilege of being
periodically humbled by those more knowledgeable than me.  I typically sit
in the background and just read the exchanges and learn.

Thanks for your comments,
Mike Scholl
1935 JD B5201