[AT] little ot maybe gooseneck hitch

Larry Marshall marshall at 281.com
Tue Jul 15 20:10:27 PDT 2008

Lew,
   I just replaced the bed  on my truck and had to drill a hole for the
ball. The B&W instructions place the center of the ball 48 3/8 inches
from the back end of the bed. That places it 5 inches in front of the
axle. My truck is an '01 Dodge, so not sure how close it is to the newer
body style.

Larry
Burnet, TX