[AT] Tractor things.

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Tue Jul 15 17:22:46 PDT 2008

Hi Mark--I drive through Dalton whenever I come up to visit my dad on the farm, the other side of Canton.  Pretty countryside right in there.

And those SCs are darn good old machines.  For some reason Case never quite seemed to have the glamour of Farmall or John Deere, but the VAH we had when I was a kid was (and still is) a long-serving veteran.  I've heard the SCs are just about bulletproof.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net