[AT] Thanks for your help!

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 19:10:54 PDT 2008

Harold---  I  dont know if  my  reply got to you yet or  not---  but    I
played the  Base vile---  vilently  lol  my cousin has or had  my grandfathers
"fiddle"  he was  a fiddle player in the Dave Macon mold.    My cousin played
a few times with the  symphony in Indianapolis-- she plays  an Oboe , the
Basssoun,  Violin, piano, and she had  my grand  mothers  electic organ until her
divorce  last month when he  has  tried to keep it.