[AT] Some ads from the 7/2 Lancaster Farming

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jul 14 08:12:52 PDT 2008

Hey Mike, some weeks lately you're ad reprint is the only thing on the list
to read. PLEASEEEE don't stop.  You don't even know how many times I've been
tempted to buy something in Western MD from those ads and try to talk Lynn's
folks into letting me park it in their yard until I can go get it.  grins.
If you knew them you'd get the joke.
They are wonderful folks but the thought of a tractor sitting in their
suburban yard would horrify them.

Charlie