[AT] Special tractor tools redux! Oliver and maybe others

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jul 14 08:08:59 PDT 2008

Grant it sounds like you're having too much fun.  I wish I could go share
some of it with you.  I really miss my days on the farm.

I don't need your tools but when you have a minute can you give me/us a
brief description of what special tools are needed and what is unusual about
working on the Oliver transmission.  I've always wanted one of those "other"
green tractors.  It might be to my advantage to know what I'm getting into
before I find a deal on one.

Charlie