[AT] Some ads from the 7/2 Lancaster Farming

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Mon Jul 14 07:44:21 PDT 2008

Bo---are you near Avery Island, home of the good hot sauce ??

On 7/14/2008 7:55:35 AM, Bo Hinch (mmc at suddenlink.net) wrote: > Mike ,
PLEASE don`t stop . I look forward to this every week . I receive > two >
copies because I belong to two different groups .They both come > together
and > I use my delete button on one of them and read the other . No way am I
> going > to buy something from way up there but like you says , it gives a
person > an > idea of going prices . > Thanks for all your time and effort .
Again , I appericate you . > > Bo Hinch in humid - hot - SW Louiosiana > > >