[Farmall] Some ads from the 7/12 Lancaster Farming

KEVIN KETCHAM kevin85glide at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 18:44:42 PDT 2008

Jim and Mike    I grew up in Md. I moved to Ohio so I would not be confused anymore. Thanks guys I love the comments!!!! Kevin

Mike Sloane <mikesloane at verizon.net> wrote:  There is probably an interesting story there, Jim. Maybe a member from
the MD area could give him a call and get the straight skinny on it.

Mike