[AT] Some ads from the 7/2 Lancaster Farming

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Jul 13 12:34:19 PDT 2008

Mike Sloane wrote:
> If you are going to keep making fun of my typo's, I'm going to pick up
> my marbles and go home! (You have to be an old guy, like me, to know
> what that means.)
>
> More ads tonight...
>
> Mike

	I lost all of my marbles long ago...

	The only problem I have with those ads is that the bargains all look
better than in the Farm World which is local to me.   :-)  Those PA ads
involve a lot of driving.   :-)

BTW, thanks again for your efforts in posting them. Some slow weeks that
is all the good discussion we get here.   :-)

--

"farmer"

I wouldn't mind being absent minded so bad if forgetfulness
could just be a little more selective. Just last week I
was saying so to "whats-her-name..."

Hay & Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)