[AT] Thanks for your help!

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Jul 12 16:37:49 PDT 2008

Harold the list has been dead for weeks.  Thanks for asking a real tractor
question and giving us a reason to chat.

You'll fit right in here.  You have an eye for detail, a sense of humor, the
gift of gab and the civility to address everyone's reply.   You also have
some good tractors for projects.  I guess you're first lesson should be the
proper preparation of shim stock.  I'm sure someone will fill you in on the
details.  grins.

Charlie Hill