[AT] Oil light on - 83 Kubota L305 DT

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Sat Jul 12 11:02:58 PDT 2008

Rob, The way I would take it is that there is a pressure reg valve built
into the filter. I would think the reg valve being in the filter adapter
would make more sense but I'm not a Kubota person. We've had problems
with cheapo oil filter elements coming apart and ruining engines in the
automotive world. Maybe the new filter you just put on is defective or
doesn't have a valve that it is supposed too?? Another thought would be
that the oil was too thin from working it hard. Are you using the
recommended oil? Was the engine overheating? Just some ideas. Doug T