[AT] tractor restoration lessons wanted

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Fri Jul 11 20:34:25 PDT 2008

In a message dated 7/11/2008 12:10:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:

: [AT]  tractor restoration lessons wanted

Harrold;
    I  know there are several   Hoosier  Two-Cylinder club members in your
area and  a resident  "electric"  expert..  if you would like their  information
  send  me  an email  and I will  give your  ways to get hold of  them...
Oh and just because they are  Two-Cylinder   members dont mean they  cant talk
other brands too!

eddie