[AT] tractor restoration lessons wanted

edwardcurl at comcast.net edwardcurl at comcast.net
Thu Jul 10 16:46:47 PDT 2008

Harold:

My first suggestion would be to find a Barnes & Noble bookstore and
purchase a copy of Roger Welsch's "Old Tractors and the Men Who Love
Them."  I thoroughly enjoyed reading Welsch's "Busted Tractors and Rusty Knuckles". Also, any old tractor restoration books will help you get started.
Lastly, keep an eye on your local paper for tractor shows.

I am a 65 year-old retired plumber who has been working on old tractors
for only about three years and it's amazing what you learn along the way.
Ironically, it has always been my ambition to learn to play the violin.

Good Luck and keep in touch,

Ed C.
From: Harold Evans <hevans at his.com>