[AT] tractor restoration lessons wanted

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Thu Jul 10 17:55:13 PDT 2008

Harold
See how many replied to your request when you mentioned that you played and
made violins?  A lot right?  Well - if you really want to "git some halp" -
just let em know that you can play a fiddle too!
What a list!

Carl Gogol - Manlius, NY
Tasty grazing in the Oran valley of Central NY
AC D14, 914H
JD 5320 MFWD
Kubota F-2400, B7300HST
Simplicity 7116H, 3112H