[AT] tractor restoration lessons wanted

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Thu Jul 10 17:52:12 PDT 2008

It's hard to imagine all these replies without a mention of Spencer Yost's
books.  (the owner of this list) Probably the best to begin with would be
his 'Antique Tractor Bible'.  ISBN 0-7603-0335-5

It may be out of print since it was published in 1998, but it would be worth
a search for a used copy.

Another that's only geared toward those green things is 'How To Restore Your
JOHN DEERE Two Cylinder Tractor'

I have autographed copies of both.  :-)

George Willer