[AT] tractor restoration lessons wanted

DBigdog DBigdog at columbus.rr.com
Thu Jul 10 13:55:53 PDT 2008

I don't know what brand of tractor you have or are interested in but there
are several members of farmallcub.com who are near the Bloomington area.
And in addition, a member or two of this list who are within 50 - 60 miles
of you who might be willing to take you under their wing and mentor you.
The best way to learn this hobby is to dig in and do it.  There are forums
and lists for when you run into problems and need guidance.
    Try visiting some of the forums and also going to some of the local
shows and talking to some of the fellows there.  You should find most to be
willing to share their knowledge.
    I am fascinated by your vocation.  A professional violinist and master
violin maker would have many skills quite in line with antique tractor
restoration.
    Welcome to the list.

D. Ratliff