[AT] tractor restoration lessons wanted

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:48:45 PDT 2008

Welcome Harold

I am sure you will find so local people to help you, I live in Northern
Indiana, North Webster. This list will certainly help answer questions about
everything except buying that 'first' one haha, after that there is a ton of
information lurking about.  Another place that might help is
http://www.smokstak.com/forum/index.php

Again welcome

Paul Waugh