[AT] AC C loose front end

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Jul 8 19:31:16 PDT 2008

That seems logical Dave.  Is there any wear on the bearing or bushing where
the spindle goes through the bottom of the housing?  I'm not very familiar
with the tricycle C front end.  Also how is the steering box up by the gas
tank?  Is it tight?

Maybe someone here with more info will answer.  If not try posting over at
AllisChalmers.com discussion page.  Someone there will have the answer for
sure.

Charlie