[Farmall] It's Battery Time

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Jul 1 08:57:39 PDT 2008

I have not had any personal dealings with Denny's Carb Shop, but you are
the first I have heard that had something good to report.

I have installed Pertronix electronic modules (from other suppliers) in
three different Farmall tractors, and I am very impressed with the
performance. And, more importantly these days, the fuel usage went down
noticeably. The Pertronix module for 90% of IH 4 cyl distributors is No.
1442. See
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/farmall_340/petronixignition2.html>
for one of my installations.

Mike