[AT] Pressure drop?

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed Jan 30 10:25:19 PST 2008

Charlie I am sure that the difference would be small.

On 1/30/2008 11:38:29 AM, Charlie hill (chill8 at suddenlink.net) wrote: > I
thought about that HL. I think the difference would be very small. We > >
are dealing in a closed system so atmospheric pressure > wouldn't be seen by
> the air in the line. We are dealing stictly with gauge pressure. There >
would be some head pressure issues and if it were water in the line it would
> be considerable. I'm > not sure the gravitational pull on a 800 foot
column > of air would be enough to worry about. Or would it? > Good
question! > > Charlie > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "H. L. Staples"
<hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com> > To: <at at lists.antique-tractor.com> > Sent:
Wednesday, January 30, 2008 11:06 AM > Subject: Re: [AT] Pressure drop? > >
> > pressure is measured against atmospheric pressure. If the 800 feet > >
difference if vertical the pressure indicated might not be the same. > > > >
Comment. > > > > > > H. L. Staples > > McLoud, Oklahoma > > USA > >