[AT] Handiman /Hallman

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 14 15:49:33 PST 2008

Just to confuse things further, even though the U.S. handiman jack looks
pretty well identical to our Canadian Jackalls I see that ours are made by
the J.C. Hallman company of Kitchener , Ontario. Standard colours seem to be
red for the base and moving parts and blue for the I beam. I was surprised
to discover that I have four of them. Three are Hallmans Jackalls and the
other is a different name that I have forgotten in the time it took me to
get back to the house. Anyway, it is a good enough copy of the Hallman that
for all these years I thought it was one. :-)j

Ralph in Sask.