[AT] OT Chevy engine ID?

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 11 08:13:52 PST 2008

Ed,
   I do believe you are right it is the same block. Have fun getting parts for the Holley on it. The last one we had with a 366 in it had carb problems. The part needed we could no longer get. They wanted I think $600 plus for a reman and about $1100 from a new carb. Everything we have now is diesel. The last two GMCs with gas motors did have 366s in them. Other than carb problems they ran fine.

Clint D <driggars at wildblue.net> wrote:
  Ed

I could be wrong? but I believe that even the SBC V-8 and 6 cylinder
engines will bolt in place.
I know I pulled a 454 out of a truck once and put a 350 in its place,
bolted right up except for a few bracket changes.
Clint