[AT] Feeling better

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Jan 2 10:48:37 PST 2008

--On Wednesday, January 02, 2008 12:59 PM -0500 Paul Waugh
<pwaugh at embarqmail.com> wrote:

> why is that .. I got to plow some snow with the 420 and a box blade. Once
> I learned ways of handling snow, it is amazing how much I can move.  any
> got my place cleaned out, and 2 of neighbors driveway, and 4 sets of mail
> boxes .. just feels good haha
>
> Paul - Indiana

	Hi Paul:

	Did you plow out in front of those mail boxes or did you actually plow
away those mail boxes...   ;-)   Sometimes the county here does both.   :-)

	Don't you love it when something works right.

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA