[AT] AT Digest, Vol 47, Issue 29

Claudeprintequip at aol.com Claudeprintequip at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 14:54:29 PST 2008

The major problem modern science faces is due to Klingon  treachery and
trickery.   We have been duped into looking always at  larger, faster, hotter, etc.
and many believe that those things may exist  into infinity.
Here's where the trick comes.  Kingons looked at smaller, slower and  colder.
They power their warp drives and  cloaking devices from   a system operating
on slightly lower than absolute zero which produces  slightly slower than zero
molecular movement, if slower and lower  are relative terms in this instance.
At any point below absolute zero power  available is limitless as far as we
can tell.

In a message dated 1/31/2008 11:06:42 A.M. Central Standard Time,