[AT] Tractor Hydraulics

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 07:15:36 PST 2008

Mark,

I have a front pump on my 430CK, I can take a look at it and see if I can find some numbers for you to use.? Give me until Saturday so I can look at it during daylight hours.? I also have the parts manual, the numbers are probably in their as well (might take me just as long to find them though).

Enjoy, Joe