[AT] Pressure drop?

Thomas O Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 31 04:42:37 PST 2008

If you have an A/C voltage then inductance and capaticance come into
play. This causes a current. Inductance is like a resister that varies
with frequency. So with a AC voltage and a very long run you may not get
the same voltage at both ends. That is because capacitance is causing
current flow and the inductance is causing a high resistance.

Inductance is analogousness to the mass or the water or air. If you had
an air pressure that went from a positive pressure to a negative
pressure then you would have something very simulator to a AC voltage.