[AT] timing a cub

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Wed Jan 30 18:48:53 PST 2008

Static time it exactly on TDC.  The centrifugal advance will take it from
there.  Obviously, since you have only one timing notch your engine was
built with a magneto but you can time a distributor the same way if your
engine has been converted.  The other mark if present is used with a light
but the light isn't really necessary.

George Willer