[AT] timing a cub

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 30 19:08:12 PST 2008

Thanks George

This engine is in a Yale forklift actually; it is electric start but may
have been converted from magneto; I really don't know.  Just has a real
"flat spot" trying to accelerate; want to be sure timing is right before
messing with the carburetor.  Centrifugal advance seems to be working
ok; I took the distributor out & apart for a good cleaning; will go from
there.

Lew