[AT] Pressure drop?

Warren mogrits at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:49:18 PST 2008

> 	I have seen some nail guns coming with a tiny cordless air
> compressor
> built in but I'll bet that you can't nail vary fast. Not nearly
> as handy as
> Scott's idea.   :-)

> "farmer"

I use the Paslode Impulse tools for this. They use a rechargeable battery
pack with butane cylinders. Too expensive to use for major production, but
perfect for small jobs where you don't want to fool with a compressor or a
dirty air hose, or just for whatever reason.

http://stores.ebay.com/Paslode-Factory-Outlet-Store

I have a trim gun and a framing gun. As far as their power and production
they are comparable to air tools- the gas would get pricey if you were
framing houses with them though.

(And as usual, another ATIS thread goes full circle without mentioning a
tractor once)!

Warren