[AT] Pressure drop?

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Jan 30 09:38:29 PST 2008

I thought about that HL.  I think the difference would be very  small.  We
are dealing in a closed system so atmospheric pressure wouldn't be seen by
the air in the line.  We are dealing stictly with guage pressure. There
would be some head pressure issues and if it were water in the line it would
be considerable.  I'm not sure the gravitational pull on a 800 foot column
of air would be enough to worry about.  Or would it?
Good question!

Charlie