[AT] Pressure drop?

WF Smith mogrits at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:10:19 PST 2008

> Warren:
>
> Voltage and pressure have very similar characteristics. No
> flow - no drop.

Farmer didn't phrase his question that way. He didn't mention any air usage
at all in his original post hence my response.

And though I'm probably wrong and you folks are 100% correct, I'm going to
measure the voltage here at my house panel and then walk up to the shop and
measure it there at the disconnect making sure nothing up there is running
just to prove you correct. Sometimes I'm stubborn that way.

Warren