[AT] Pressure drop?

rlgoss at insightbb.com rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue Jan 29 19:15:42 PST 2008

It's going to depend on the flow rate, Farmer.  If it's just a pressurized line, there is no pressure drop.  But if you want it to deliver 9 CFM at 90 PSI, you may have trouble.  I don't have the formula with me for doing the calculation, but it shouldn't be difficult to find.  Try searching for "line loss."

Larry