[Farmall] Whats new(old) in your shop

Rob 69barracuda at mchsi.com
Mon Jan 28 17:35:52 PST 2008

That SM just might do the trick then  I'd have to sell the H first though. The neighbor I got the "big sled" from said her ex built it and it's around 500lbs. He used a big tow truck and only when the ground was dry. The H will do okay in damp dirt/lite mud if I drag it at an angle. Head on and I come to a screeching halt (and dig big holes). Another neighbor wants to build a land plane.....but I'd need a TD18 to drag it!

Now if I could convince a distant cousin to let go of his "yard art" (a 1940's towed grader....ex Army Corps of Engineers) I'd have something with wheels and that would make life much easier!

Rob
--
'64 Chrysler 300
'64 Chrysler New Yorker