[AT] flywheel ring gear

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 21:36:34 PST 2008

Im getting along almost as good as before, definitly a difference though.
Not enough foot surface on the end

I never had any problems just turn  the ring  over and set it back on put it
back togther and forget about ruining all them starter drives.
I need to do that to a SC Farmall we have, but it cranks up so easy by hand
that I just wait until the clutch gives trouble fore it gets broken down.
And the shops full anyways.
If it works I dont have to fix it :-)
Kevin