[AT] Off topic wood chipper

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Mon Jan 28 19:38:21 PST 2008

Thanks Steve----This fellow did a nice job on building this shredder.  We
need something a little larger.

Will look more closely at the Befco model and the Chinese units sold by
Liberty Shredders and Jinma.

On 1/28/2008 6:42:34 PM, Steve W. (falcon at telenet.net) wrote: > http://www
bedair.org/Projects/chipper1.html > > Build one.... > > -- > Steve W. >
Firefighter,EMT,Fire Police > VanHornesville Vol. Fire Dept > > Greg Hass
wrote: > > I know very little about wood chippers. However, I am interested
in > them > > and last year someone had this topic on the list. The message
and > the > > original which started the topic are copied below. Earlier
this > afternoon I > > checked the website mentioned and it is still good. I
make no > > recommendations or anything, but am sending it strictly for >
informational > > purposes. > > > > Greg Hass > > Michigan's Thumb > >